Cut through the clutter with a clear path for brand positioning and messaging.
This is for you if…
- You’ve started your business but don’t know where to go with your marketing.
- You aren’t sure what you stand for or how to stand out in your space.
- You feel like your marketing language is not quite on point, but can’t exactly say why.
- You're tired of all the what-if, shoulds, and coulds making a mess of your message (not to mention your mind).
- You’re experiencing a major shift in your business and need help recalibrating your positioning to your vision.
With a MessageMap you’ll…
- Identify your unique value in the market place (brand positioning)
- Suggestions for content and channels that will attract and nurture new customers. (content stategy)
- Profile your ideal client/customer so you'll know how to get their attention and win their hearts
- Recommendations for things you can do immediately to move things forward.
Gain the clarity and momentum you need to get your offer out into the world.
How MessageMapping works…
Landscape — We kick-off with a 2-hour live intensive to survey the territory and plot the destination. On the agenda:
- your vision
- your unique value
- your voice
- your ideal client/customer
- your offers
Scouting Mission — I’ll review your website (if you have one) and any other marketing materials you’re currently using plus conduct desktop market research.
Content Cartography — I’ll draft an outline for:
- a brand position that will set you apart from others in your space
- compelling calls to action
- a structure for your service/product offers
- content topics and a distribution strategy that will build awareness and relationships
Checkpoint — We’ll reconvene for a 1-hour call to review your MessageMap so you feel prepared to take your next steps.